House rules in private accommodation "Villa Manda"
Welcome to the private accommodation "Villa Manda". We want to introduce you to the house rules to make your stay in our accommodation units as pleasant as possible.
- On arrival at the private accommodation Villa Manda submit your identification documents of all applications for the tourism board. Documents will the guestbook entries will be returned within 24 hours. When the guest is obliged to leave a deposit of 100.00 Euros as security for any loss, damage or destruction of the apartment inventory. The deposit will be guests at the end of the rental will be refunded in full or will be recovered from him any harm.
- Guests with special care must take care of key units. Compensation for loss of keys is 50.00 euros.
- Accommodation expenses are paid in person to the host if the reservation is made through agencies or through the website. Payment in Kunas according to the price list for the current year displayed in the unit.
- The price per unit are included: water supply, electricity, energy for cooking, water heating, changing bed linen and clothes in the bedrooms and bathrooms.
- If you decide that your contracts stay quit earlier, you must pay for the entire room reservation.
- Guest is responsible for the cleanliness of the apartment, and he was obliged to maintain. The landlord is not obligated to maintain accommodation during your stay.
- The landlord has no right without notice or permission to enter the guest rented accommodation, or to touch and use the guest's personal property. The landlord may enter the accommodation without the presence of the customer only in cases when there is reasonable suspicion that the unit or the guest is in danger and when there is reasonable suspicion violated the house rules.
- The landlord is at your service during your stay in time 08:00 to 20:00 hours for all the information and help they need. The landlord is not obligated or responsible for organizing the free time and animate.
- The owner is not responsible for the guest, but will do everything in its power to protect and warn the client about possible dangers.
- Bringing pets is allowed only with the permission of the host.
- Guests are advised to refrain from smoking in the unit and recommends smoking on the terraces and outdoor common areas. During the summer please day is trash from the apartment.
- Not allowed to enter the accommodation flammable and explosive materials and with a strong or unpleasant smell. The accommodation is not permitted to bring electric appliances that have not received the consent of the host. Consumption of electricity. energy, which is included in the price does not include uncommon additional appliances that use electricity, and will be for each appliance found in the apartment to collect surcharges al. energy consumption, whether used or not.
- From 22:00 hours to 7:00 hours during the night of peace, it is forbidden to create a noise and disturbing the peace and disturbing other guests in the house.
- The guest is obliged to keep the equipment and the general condition of rented accommodation, special attention should be paid to turn off electrical loads, close the faucet, the air conditioner off while the customer is not at home, before using the air conditioner you need to close all windows and doors.
- It is strictly forbidden to bring persons who are not beneficiaries of these units are not listed on the enclosed pre-booking. In the case of finding people who are not registered or have not announced the host has the right to cancel accommodation without paying a result of chargeback.
- The guest who intentionally or unintentionally causes damage to property will have to reimburse the full amount of damages. On the day of departure, the guest is obliged to invite the host to its presence all rooms and home appliances to prove that they are not damaged. Only then the customer has the right to leave the room. All the damage that the departure is not reported will be claimed from the customer through the courts.
- On the day of departure you must leave the accommodation by 10:00 am so that it was cleaned and prepared for other guests who come after you and have a right of entry of 16.00. Retention of the facility after 10:00 am unconditionally withdraw payment for that day without the possibility of further stay in the facility.
- Accommodation that you are hired you must leave the room or what you jr and found on arrival: a clean, tidy and undamaged.
- The guest who fails to comply with house rules and disturb the peace will be unconditionally refused accommodation.
- In case of cancellation of accommodation by the host for violations of house rules, the guest will be charged the full amount for the reserved period, regardless of the shorter stay.
- Guests are required to take care of their personal belongings and valuables. The landlord is responsible for any missing items and value ratings.
- At the beginning of the accommodation means that the customer is familiar with house rules and agrees to the obligations and conditions stated in the House Rules. All complaints are taken into account only if they reported during the stay. Complaints are not taken into consideration. If the customer does not comply with these provisions is obliged to leave the room.
We wish you a pleasant stay in the private accommodation unit Villa Manda.
In Ribnica, 12 May, 2011.